ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Omotola Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity!

With all those Donk on Omotola, always hard not to imagine who took the first pop at her precious apple


…and during a random interview yesterday, some Nollywood stars were asked many questions about their past including when they lost their virginities, and below are some of the answers they provided:
Benita Nzeribe: I lost mine at the university


Liz Anjorin: I had my first boyfriend at 21


Eucharia Anunobi: I lost mine during my A-Level


Omotola Jalade: I was still a virgin when I got married.



Do you think she is saying the truth? She stayed virgin till she got married? do you believe her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments