ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

DEAD TRUST

I see the look in your eyes, this post might seem weird to you, yeah… I’ve shared news, updates, gossips etc but I think I’ll like to share a part of me with you and I call it DEAD TRUST.


I see trust like a mirror, you can fix it if broken but still see the cracks in that reflection.

The question is…who do you trust when no one seems real anymore? If you don’t trust them, they can’t let you down.

It breaks my heart to know I will never be able to trust you again (hehehe yes you), I’ve learned of so many lies and each time it takes a piece of me that you will never get back.

No one cares, they’re just bunch or pretenders, it’s terrible you can’t trust anyone anymore. Sometimes you gotta pretend everything’s okay.

Maybe it’s hard to forgive but to trust again hmmm (smh)

Don’t put your faith or trust in anyone, after a while you just get tired of being disappointed constantly. Life is not about finding yourself but it’s about creating yourself.

When you completely trust another person, you will end up with one of two outcomes.  A friend for life or a lesson for life. Both regardless of the outcome are valuable.

I believe that everything happens for a reason, people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

There are people, friends or brothers out there who will tell you they’ve got or watch your back for you but in the end, will stab you in the back and then ask why you’re bleeding!!!… time does not heal everything, yeah… but acceptance will heal everything.

Expect anything from anyone, the devil was once an angel. You know what? Yes, I have changed, I’m not as nice as I used to be, because I don’t want to get walked over. Behind every fake smile is a back-stabbing bitch!!!. I distance myself from people because in the end, they are only going to leave. I have changed because I have realized that I am the only person I can depend on at the end of the day.

Hmmm…That moment you lose all respect for that person you used to uphold. I don’t even get mad anymore, I expect bullshit from people.

Can’t blame me for my trust issue, those who are heartless once cared too much. Sometimes, the person you’d take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun. It’s not the people who change, it is the mask that falls off.


Make sure everyone in your “BOAT” is rowing and not DRILLING HOLES when you’re not looking… KNOW YOU CIRCLE


DEAD TRUST