ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Why I Am bringing 'Amber Rose' To Nigeria - D’banj

Now that D’banj’s court issues have been put on hold, he can now concentrate fully on his 10th anniversary tour.


The anniversary tour kicks off tomorrow in grand style at the Ocean View, Victoria Island Lagos after D’banj touring Europe. The main attraction of his10th anniversary party will be the host, popular American model Amber Rose.

In an interview with NET  on January 29, 2015 D’banj shared all his plans for his anniversary tour that is expected to run throughout 2015.

“Firstly I must tell all my fans out there that I know how much love you all have for me, so I know that this 10th year anniversary will not and cannot just be one event, it will last through the whole year”

“My first album called, ‘No Long Thing’ came out on March 25, 2005 and that’s why we are kicking off the celebrations on January 31, 2015 with the kick-off party hosted by the sexiest herself, Amber Rose. And I call it a party because I’m inviting people to come and have fun and celebrate with me. Then throughout the year, we’ll visit different cities, different nations, we’ll be partying in some and at some places we’ll be having the Koko concert.”

When asked why he chose Amber Rose who is popular for several things such as her super curvy body, her bald head, her ex-boyfriend Kanye West and ex-wife of American rapper Wiz Khalifa, he responded saying “this first night with Amber Rose is just to party”.


D’banj announced in a tweet yesterday that there will be free drinks for everyone at his anniversary tour opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments