ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

PresidentialMediaChat: List of Top “Funny” Quotes from Mr President

Just in case you missed the Presidential Media Chat, the quotes from Mr President below should give you some clue of how it went. If you are still wondering why #AmericaWillKnow is trending on Twitter since yesterday, then you have to scroll down fast to the second to the last quote which Nigerians have tagged the “funniest” quote of the year! These are answers to some of the questions raised!


 ”If I exercise 40/50% of my powers, Nigerians would say I am a dictator. Some African leaders who used only 60 were condemned as dictators”

 “People have been confusing corruption with stealing. If public officers steal money they term it under corruption….”

 ”PDP is the champion. We are the ones holding the belt. We are waiting to see the challenger”

 ”The popular Nollywood wasn’t captured in the assessment of the economy as Africa’s strongest’

 “I assure you that we will get the girls out but we can only do it with the co-operation of their parents and guardians.”

 ”Over 70% of what they call corruption in Nigeria, is mere common theft. The word corruption is being abused, it’s just mere theft.”

 “Even when I’m in church I am monitoring what is happening. Anytime I get reports of an attack somewhere… my face will change immediately… my expression will change. It used to happen every Sunday

 “Anytime I hear of any one Nigerian dies I feel pained… even if it’s a Boko Haram member – I am their president.”y.”

 “Pakistan terrorists have been fighting terrorism for over 10 years now so it’s not something that a 6 months State of Emergency can solve.”

“The Petroleum Minister has appeared before the Parliament for over 200 days… in the Nigerian Parliament you’ll agree with me that there is more politics than work.”

 “If Sanusi hadn’t been suspended he would have come up with a different figure… If anyone steals $50 billion or $20 billion anywhere America will know, they will tell you where it is; it is their money.”

“I don’t know where they are… there is no confirmation of the location of the schoolgirls, you are a journalist, you know more than me.

Do you think Mr President has a Clue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments