ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Download Latest Single by Lima

In recent years the Nigerian Music Industry has been on the move with various artistes emerging trying to make a difference. It is no news to us when new,
young and talented upcoming artistes release their singles to register their names in the minds of the Nigeria populace.

The 19yr old Lima (Real name: Efughu Chinedum) from Abia State has taken that bold step 2face Idibia took years ago by releasing a new single (3rd) titled “King of the Den” produced by DJ B.Flex.
Lima

When contacted, LIMA told Kelly Justice Blog (KJB):
“I just know someday I will be in the spotlight and get to the peak of my career and that is why I had to pull lyrics together to make this track a demanding one”.

“I do rap and reggae very well, Phyno is my role model and I believe I’ll make it because my talent is real”.

“I just pray to find a good record label that will take me to that level where I really want to be”.

Song name:          King of the Den
Artiste name:        Lima
Real name:           Efughu Chinedum
Twitter handle:     @limaontoby

Facebkook:           Lima Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments