ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Iyanya Worried About Marrying The Right Woman

2008 MTN Project Fame winner, Iyanya has had his fair share of romance, fame and the pains that come with all. The singer, who had a rocky relationship with Ghanaian actress,
Yvonne Nelson which ended in 2013, recently spoke with Punch and baring his mind on his former girlfriend, said:

‘Yvonne Nelson is an amazing person, but I would never ever in my life date or have anything to do with a female star. I am not cut out for that kind of drama.

Speaking on the kind of woman he’ll want to settle down with, Iyanya said: ‘A good woman is a good woman. You can’t just sit and say this is the kind of woman I want. Some people think the best place to get a girl is in the church; meanwhile, you can get the wrong girl in the right place.


Sometimes, I am worried about getting the right woman to marry because of my status. I have had one or two women come into my life and act like they are something. The safest thing to do is marry someone you have known before you became a star.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments