ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

My Appreciation

I sincerely apologise for my sudden disappearance or break in transmission, my inability to  keep you posted and updated, my inability to reply your messages and respond to your questions due to circumstances beyond my control.
I am truly sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I pledge to serve you better this year 2015.

First of all, I thank Almighty God for keeping us alive through till this very moment.  And I thank all of you (my followers) for being there for me and for a successful 2014.

I appreciate and acknowledge each and everyone of you; Mr. Williams, Colyns Eselebor, Mr. Chijioke Joachin, Colonel Aliyu, Mr. Eze Tcheedyebere, Moks Charity, Igho Jacko, Rosemandy, Mohammed Adamu, Offormata John Chucks, Rodelyn Calderon, Will Gadson, Emeka David, Jimbili Bartholomew, Jenifer Boya James, Chima Ursula Tessy, Adamu Stella, Moks Johnson, Green Silas, Janny Brown, Henry Mbaegu, Princess Ijeoma, Saint Clinton, Abdullahi Aliyu, Sunil Algama, Moks Lizzy, Blessing Idoko, Catherine Ameh, Rahinatu Tahiru Mohammad, Solomon Bako... Forgive me if I couldn’t put your name down here but be rest assured I am most grateful.

It's a New Year, we pray to have a good beginning which will give way to a wonderful ending. An awesome year will it be for all of us for God is re-writing our stories and may God bless your hustle and double your income.

Happy New year to you all!! Feel free to drop your thoughts and suggestions in the comment box.

Thanks, Imela, Nagode, Ese, Obekai, Agba, Avo, Uwese, Anya, Sosongo, Merci, Gracias, Terima kasih, Xiexie, Obrigado. if your language is not here, please pardon and help me thank yourself for for me in your local dialect.


Kelly Justice

1 comment:

  1. U're welcome. Frenzy of life! Tenk it starz say my name de dier na almustapha I for send for u.

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments