ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Nigerian Petitions Chinese Embassy

An aggrieved Nigerian businessman, Praise-Jah Enemuoh,‎ has petitioned the Chinese Embassy in the country over his alleged unlawful deportation from the Asian nation.


Enemuoh, who alleged that he was inhumanly treated during a business trip to the country, said he was humiliated by the Chinese government for no reason.

In the petition dated November 13, a copy of which was sent to the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), Foreign Affairs Ministry and the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), he stated that despite being issued visa by the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria, he was denied entry into the country on October 31.

Enenuoh disclosed that he was refused food and water, adding that when he opted to buy some snacks with his money, they declined to serve him.

The petitioner wants the Chinese embassy to carry out a thorough investigation on the matter and determine whether his entry to China was illegal or somewhat irregular.

“I travelled to China aboard an Ethiopia Airline on October 31 ‎with my return ticket with a view to expand my business.
“Upon arrival at the Guangzhou Airport in China, I presented my travel documents to Immigration officials for clearance into the country.

“My visa was stamped by a female officer who thereafter requested me to follow another male officer to his office and I complied.

“This male official in turn collected my travel documents and he did not return same to me for over an hour. Consequently, I demanded to know if anything was amidst otherwise I should be cleared to enter the country.

“Rather than accede to my lawful demand, the official ordered me to sit and be quiet. About an hour later I demanded to know what was happening but I was informed that they (Immigration) were investigating me.

“I demanded to know what I was being investigated for, but the official demanded to know if I had a return ticket and if I had any money with me to which I responded affirmatively and said I had at least $21,300USD.

“After many hours I was forced to sign some documents I could not (or even allowed to) read, finger printed and my photograph taken before I was deported aboard an Ethiopian airline to Nigeria on November 2.


“I was sent back without any explanation whatsoever as to the reason for this untoward embarrassment and grievous maltreatment,” he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments