ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

FACE OF THE CHILD PAGEANTRY KICKS OFF - MEET THE CONTESTANTS

The concept of organizing an Intellectual Pageant that is related to Children’s Welfare and Development is to select an intelligent, creative, outspoken and good looking personality amongst feminine youths to emerge as an ambassador representing the interest of the Nigerian Child.

The contest FACE OF THE CHILD INTELLECTUAL PAGEANT (THE NIGERIAN CHILD AMBASSADOR) is a national event opened to all eligible and interested young Ladies above the ages of 18 who applied to represent any state of their choice in the Federation.  Organized by The Child Rights Brigade International and Helpline Foundation Abuja (HFA)

One of the contestants, born on November 16th 1991, the last and only daughter in the family of four. Ejiodu Queen who hails from Delta State and a student of Banking and Finance at the Ebonyi State University represents Delta State in this competition (MISS DELTA).

In an interview with Kelly Justice Blog (KJB) when contacted, the 23years old Miss Delta said;

“I want to be the Face of the Child because I’ve got all its takes to give hope to the faceless Nigerian child, The average Nigerian child is hopeless and faceless, I am natural and I know how it feels to live without hope”.

When asked what she will do for the average Nigerian Child if she eventually emerge the winner she clearly stated:

“If I emerge the winner I will make sure I do my best and put smiles on their faces. I have been making enquiries on NGOs that are into poverty alleviation programs
Presently I have about 10 helpless families, I think I’ll start from there”.

The winner will be going home with the GRAND PRIZE:
A Brand New Car
2 Million Naira
1 Year Modeling Contract + Free Hair Care



Venue: Water Fountain Parks, Abuja

Let’s find out who the CROWN fits in the next couple of days as we shall bring you the GRAND FINALE



Here are some of the beautiful contestants...













 



 

 

 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments