ADD US

NEED FINANCIAL FREEDOM? THEN JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY! WHATSAPP: 07038136434

Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

HUSBAND TELLS COURT HOW HE FOUND CONDOMS IN HIS WIFE'S PURSE



An educationist, Andrew Ekpenyong, has sought the dissolution of his 10-year-old marriage at the Customary Court in Alagbado, a Lagos suburb. He is accusing his wife Blessing, of threatening his life.

He told the court: “She is not caring. She does not treat my relations and I with respect. She often publicly harasses me and she deprives me of seeing my children.

“We got married after eight-month courtship because I cherished her presence. We managed every situation because I thought that living as a couple would be a dream come true.

But I never knew it was for a short period. The following month, I was shocked to find condoms in my wife’s purse. When I asked her, she said it was for protection.”

Alleging that she is always ready to stab him over trivial issues, Ekpenyong added: “We have never settled our differences amicably except with the intervention of community leaders. She has no job, but I provide her needs. I wanted to take her to a church for deliverance when the situation became unbearable, but she refused. The last time I slept with her, she excused herself, saying that she wanted to ease herself. I don’t trust her anymore.”

Blessing denied the allegations, saying: “I have only paid him back. I don’t want the marriage anymore, but my children.”

The union is blessed with three children: Richard (8), Regina (5) and Rebecca (1).

The court’s President, Mr Olabode Sekoni, adjourned the case till Thursday.

He ordered Blessing to bring the children to court. [Souce: TheNation]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments